PATIO: Roots and Dore
– ALL AGES- LIMITED PATIO SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVEROOTS AND DORERoots and Dore are an American blues, soul and roots duo from the music-rich mountains of Asheville, North Carolina. They are currently among the busiest performing acts in the southeastern US. Having played 150-200 shows annually for the past 15 years. They have made a name for themselves in the blues world by opening for national blues acts, (Eric Gales, Bob Margolin , Mac Arnold, Maria Muldaur, John Dee Holeman, John Primer, Samantha Fish and many others) they’ve playing festivals nationally and internationally and their original music is being played on dozens of radio stations, locally and around the world. Roots and Dore released their last album The Blues and Beyond to a wave of awesome reviews. (Featuring special guest appearances by “Steady Rolling” Bob Margolin of Muddy Waters Band, along with Doc Watson’s partner and multiple Grammy winner David Holt and Tony Black, bass player for Marshall Tucker Band.) Always a good time had by everyone when Roots and Dore are doing their thing for folks at shows.
PATIO: Dani Kerr & The Skeleton Krew Presents “Woodstock ’69”
– ALL AGES- LIMITED PATIO SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVEDANI KERR & THE SKELETON KREWDani Kerr & The Skeleton Krew is an electric, high-energy group that creates a unique blend of soul-powered southern rock n roll. The Krew will take you on a nostalgic ride of raw music influenced from southern rock, hard rock, soul, blues, funk & jazz. This show leaves you with that feel-good feeling you just can’t get enough of. If you are a fan of the 70’s and the surrounding eras, you don’t want to miss out on this band!
PATIO: Anne Coombs & Siyana
– ALL AGES- LIMITED PATIO SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVEANNE COOMBS AND SIYANA A compelling musical collaboration with the elegance and professionalism harkoning back to the rat-pack club days of the musicians from the 50s. Anne is a two-time Grammy nominee and a veteran of the music scene on both coasts while Siyana has traveled internationally sharing her vocal talents with the world. A love of Jazz brought them together to form a captivating sound that’s unique to this partnership.
Tinsley Ellis: “Acoustic Songs & Stories”
– ALL AGES- FULLY SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SEATING TICKETS AVAILABLE TINSLEY ELLIS Georgia troubadour Tinsley Ellis has been immersed in music his whole life. Born in Atlanta 1957 and raised in southern Florida, he acquired his first guitar at age seven, inspired by seeing The Beatles perform on The Ed Sullivan Show. Like many kids his age, Ellis discovered the blues through the back door of British Invasion bands like The Yardbirds, Cream and The Rolling Stones as well as Southern rockers like the Allman Brothers Band. 20 albums (and millions of miles traveled) later on record labels such as Alligator and Capricorn, Ellis has become an elder statesman of the blues world. With his new project Tinsley Ellis – Acoustic Songs And Stories, Ellis performs many of his most popular songs (plus delta blues and classics by artists like Gregg Allman, Bob Dylan and Leo Kottke) on his 1937 National Steel and 1969 Martin D-35. Ellis weaves the music together with interesting and sometimes ribald stories from over 40 years of a life spent on stages and in motels and truck stops. Ellis shows no signs of slowing down and is headed your way with his newest and perhaps most unique project.
Mama & The Ruckus w/ Melissa McKinney: International Blues Competition Send-off Party
– ALL AGES- SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SEATING TICKETS AVAILABLEMAMA AND THE RUCKUS W/ MELISSA McKINNEYMama & The Ruckus is a Blues & Soul band from Asheville, NC fronted by powerhouse vocalist Melissa McKinney. They recently won the honor through the Piedmont Blues Society to compete at the International Blues Competition in Memphis, TN on January 24th-28th. They will be joined by blues bands from all over the world, competing for the title previously won by acts such as Southern Avenue & Susan Tedeschi. With Patrick French and Owen Myers on guitar, Matt Guard on Keys, Michael Dunham on bass, Rob French on harmonica, and Hinton Edgerton on drums, this band is on fire. You can expect lots of special guests throughout this special evening of Blues that will support this band’s Journey to Memphis.