– ALL AGES- SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SEATING TICKETS AVAILABLE JONTAVIOUS WILLISJontavious Willis is reshaping the blues scene with his own unique style. Hailing from Greenville, Georgia, his deep connection to his rural Americana and black heritage infuses his artistry with authenticity and character.Jontavious occupies a unique position as a child of the 90s whose artistic canvas, the blues, is among the most vintage of American art forms. His work provides an avenue for modern audiences to access a part of history all too often deemed inaccessible. On tour and in the studio, he is captivating audiences with his unique perspective, leaving an indelible mark on the world of music, breathing new life into one of America’s greatest contributions to music and culture.His debut album, “Blue Metamorphosis,” received critical acclaim and was honored with the Best Self-Produced CD Award by the Blues Foundation. His second album, “Spectacular Class,” produced by Taj Mahal and Keb’ Mo’, solidi ed his status as a rising star, and earned him a Grammy nomination. Currently, Jontavious is working on his upcoming album, which will showcase his evolution as an artist. The project is a product of Jontavious’ relationship with Georgia. He is working hard in his home state, drawing inspiration from both the historical and contemporary, to produce an album that will make its’ mark on the state’s musical tradition.
– ALL AGES – SEATED SHOW – LIMITED NUMBER OF MEET & GREET TICKETS AVAILABLE (includes early access to GA seating) TAJ FARRANT’S PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY POLICY: Taking photos on small hand-held cameras or smartphones is permitted. Professional cameras (deemed as cameras with removable lenses), video, and recording equipment are strictly forbidden.TAJ FARRANTTaj Farrant is a young musician who has taken the world by storm with his exceptional guitar skills and captivating performances. At just 14 years old, Taj has already made a name for himself in the music industry, leaving audiences in awe of his talent and potential. Taj was born into a family with a deep appreciation for music, which played a significant role in shaping his early life. Growing up in Australia, Taj was exposed to a variety of musical genres from a young age, thanks to his parents’ diverse taste in music.Taj’s exceptional guitar skills have garnered attention from music enthusiasts and professionals alike. His ability to effortlessly play intricate solos and execute complex guitar techniques is truly remarkable for someone of his age. Taj’s performances are characterized by a unique blend of technical precision and raw emotion, captivating audiences with his soulful playing style. Taj’s talent has not gone unnoticed in the music industry. He has had the opportunity to perform on renowned stages, sharing the spotlight with established musicians and bands, such as Carlos Santana, Rob Thomas and even given the opportunity to jam with KISS during band rehersal in their studio. Taj’s performances have garnered him recognition and praise from industry professionals, further solidifying his status as a rising star. His musical influences range from rock legends like Angus Young and Jimi Hendrix to contemporary guitar virtuosos such as Gary Moore and Stevie Ray Vaughan, which is reflected in his playing style.Taj’s meteoric rise to fame has resulted in a growing fan base and a dedicated following on social media platforms. His videos showcasing his guitar skills have gone viral, reaching millions of viewers worldwide. NATHAN BRYCE & LOADED DICE
– ALL AGES- STANDING ROOM ONLY- RAIN OR SHINEMama & The RuckusThe Ruckus is an intergenerational project with a big sound and an even bigger heart. They recently represented the Women in Blues Foundation in Memphis at the International Blues Competition. Inspired by The Allman Brothers, Janis Joplin, and Etta James, The Ruckus is led by Mama who writes songs about the trauma and pain that every person inevitably experiences in their lives. She sings these songs as a cry for hope, healing, and inspiration to others and you hear that in every note that the band plays. With soaring guitars, wailing vocals, screaming harmonicas, and funky bass, keys, and drums, the Ruckus has a sound that is undeniably unique. Options 22Option 22 is an eclectic Americana band with a revolutionary vibe. They are channels for the music, allowing it to flow through them and deliver it to whomever is present along with messages of hope, love and healing. On the fly collaborative dynamics, rhythmic muscle and thematic inventions shower you with sound that is sure to lift your vibration and unlock the doors of your heart, allowing you to groove freely and transcend. Based in Princeton, West Virginia, Lori McKinney (vocals, drums, djembe, spoken word) and Robert Blankenship (guitar, shamisen, hand-drums, didgeridoo) have been writing and playing music together since early 2004, when her passionate and angelic vocals married his smooth, steady groove. Now infusing the mix are the intricate bass lines of Brandon Dunn (bass), the rock-solid, seasoned rhythms of Ary’an Graham (drums) and the soulful guitar stylings of Jacob Brooks (lead guitar). These artists understand the power of music to heal and transform, and they use their creative gifts to make a positive impact on the world around them. They live and work within a multi-purpose creative zone which they created in downtown Princeton known as The RiffRaff Arts Collective, which is revitalizing a once dark and depressed area with color and life. They write, perform, teach and record there as well as host music nights, drum circles, art parades and more. They founded and produce Culturefest World Music & Arts Festival, now in its 19th year, a weekend long creative oasis on a magical mountaintop which promotes unity and respect for diversity. Understanding the power of music and the arts, they use these gifts to inspire and uplift. Option 22 now tours the region inspiring and empowering community transformation with their original musical, multi-media production, Create Your State. With 3 albums of new music set to release in 2022, they are ready to take on this year. Their last albums, “The Change” and “Choose The Music” are available at option22.net.
– FREE SHOW- ALL AGES- STANDING ROOM ONLY- RAIN OR SHINEThe LadsClassic rock and blues. They call it classic for good reason. The Lads will make you want to dance, sing along, or both. Get classic with The Lads avl.
– ALL AGES- STANDING ROOM ONLY- RAIN OR SHINEMama & The RuckusThe Ruckus is an intergenerational project with a big sound and an even bigger heart. They recently represented the Women in Blues Foundation in Memphis at the International Blues Competition. Inspired by The Allman Brothers, Janis Joplin, and Etta James, The Ruckus is led by Mama who writes songs about the trauma and pain that every person inevitably experiences in their lives. She sings these songs as a cry for hope, healing, and inspiration to others and you hear that in every note that the band plays. With soaring guitars, wailing vocals, screaming harmonicas, and funky bass, keys, and drums, the Ruckus has a sound that is undeniably unique.
– ALL AGES – STANDING ROOM ONLY TAB BENOIT Tab Benoit is a Grammy nominated singer, songwriter and guitarist who has built a remarkable 30+ year career on the foundation of his gritty and soulful Delta swamp blues, acquiring a devoted legion of fans along the way, as well as 5 Blues Music Awards, including BB King Entertainer of the Year (twice) and an induction into The Louisiana Music Hall of Fame. He has recorded and/or performed with Junior Wells, George Porter Jr, Dr. John, Willie Nelson, Big Chief Monk Boudreaux, Billy Joe Shaver, Maria Muldaur, James Cotton, Cyril Neville, Kenny Aronoff, Allen Toussaint, Kim Wilson, Jimmy Thackery, Charlie Musslewhite, Kenny Neal, Chris Layton, Ivan Neville, Jimmy Hall, Jim Lauderdale, Anders Osborne, and Alvin Youngblood Hart to name a few. Tab’s accomplishments as a musician are matched only by his devotion to the environmental health of his native Louisiana wetlands. Benoit is the founder and driving force behind Voice of the Wetlands, an organization working to preserve the coastal waters of his home state. In 2010, he received the Governor’s Award for Conservationist of the Year from the Louisiana Wildlife Federation. Benoit also starred in the iMax motion picture Hurricane on the Bayou, a documentary of Hurricane Katrina’s effects and a call to protect and restore the wetlands. ANTHONY ROSANO AND THE CONQUEROOSThe Billboard and iTunes Chart toping Blues Rocker Anthony Rosano has drawn comparisons to a wide variety of Artists. From SRV and Rory Gallagher to Led Zeppelin and Bruce Springsteen, with a fiery live show and songwriting depth that is refreshing to fans of American Blues Rock. Rosano’s 2017 self released record “Anthony Rosano and the Conqueroos” debuted at #9 on Billboard and made #1 on the iTunes blues chart, dethroning The Rolling Stones. The record was produced by Mike Zito and featured guest performances by Zito, Anders Osborne, and Johnny Sansone. Extensive touring and live shows followed, culminating in 2019 With Rosano and his “Conqueroos” joining the legendary Bob Seger for a string of opening shows across the eastern United States and Canada. “ I want to be an on ramp to the Blues.” Drawing from his influences Rosano mixes traditional Blues and Roots elements with a modern Rock delivery. “You see all sorts of music fans at the shows, from Blues Aficionados to long hairs with Metallica T-shirts. If I can get that dude in a Metallica shirt to listen to Muddy Waters, I feel like I am working off a debt to the genre.” This Diversity in appeal has led to slots at LOCKN, Western Maryland Blues Fest, and Madison Square Garden. Opening for artists like Samantha Fish and Tab Benoit to Bob Seger , ZZ Top, and Gov’t Mule. During the 2020 lockdown Anthony continued to live stream acoustic shows to his fans through Facebook. “I did it at first just to stay sane, performing live is something I NEED to do… It’s part of my makeup. I hoped it would help others get some sort of comfort and forget about what was going on for a little bit.” The streams were a success and one of the new songs “Isolation Blues” ended up being used by NPR for “Voice of America”. Other songs followed and along with a new trio, In 2022 The band signed with Whiskey Bayou Records and recorded 11 songs, produced by Tab Benoit. The album is set for release in Spring of 2023 with national touring to follow.
– ALL AGES- SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SEATING TICKETS AVAILABLECHRIS DUARTE GROUP To classify Chris Duarte simply as a Blues Man is an understatement. In his own words, “rockin’ blues” or ”punk blues” describes him best. “Ferocious blues” also fits. Legend has it that Chris will play so hard that his fingers bleed in a set. The legend is true. Photos attest. Chris Duarte is a road warrior playing more than 150 dates a year. As well, Chris has headlined major festivals and clubs throughout the US, Canada and Europe. Chris is a savant, a sorcerer of tone, a master at channeling the spirits and sounds of great musicians of our past, while remaining completely recognizable in his own sound. He has shared his stage with many of the greatest musicians of our time as well as the multitude of “young lions” and local musicians he meets on the road. From his many years as a side man in Austin, he easily changes roles from front to side, graciously allowing all to share the conversation of the jam. Chris Duarte’s music is ever changing. In many interviews, he has said “Music must evolve.” His own early offerings often become magical journeys into changing tempo and jazzy interludes before returning to their core. With such a vast catalog of recordings, there are no two shows alike. Every set list is different, and each song may be offered distinctly, based on the feel of a show and the audience. For those reasons, loyal fans often return to a Chris Duarte show again and again, and always walk away awed and satisfied to have witnessed such a legendary, but humble guitarist.The Chris Duarte Group emerged on the scene out of Austin, Texas in the early 90’s and gained notoriety after wowing a packed room of industry insiders at the South X Southwest convention. In the wake of Stevie Ray Vaughan’s passing, Duarte quickly gained a National reputation as young man imbued with a playing style comparable at times to the late guitarist. After fielding interest from a number of labels, Duarte signed to Silvertone Records and his debut album “Texas Sugar/Strat Magik” reportedly sold in excess of 100,000 units in the United States, no small feat for a blues/rock guitarist. This coupled with Duarte’s strong commitment to touring, was the impetus for Chris’ winning the “Best New Talent” in Guitar Player’s 1995 Reader’s Poll. He also finished fourth in the magazine’s “Best Blues Guitarist” category that year behind legends Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy and B.B. King.
– ALL AGES- STANDING ROOM ONLY- RAIN OR SHINEPeggy RatuszAustin, Texas transplant, Peggy Ratusz has been pulling from the cream of the Asheville music crop since moving here in 2002. This “ruby throated” chanteuse and her band won their way regionally to compete in the prestigious International Blues Challenge held in Memphis each year in 2008, 2010 and 2016. Voted “Best in Blues” for 9 of the past 12 years, in 2016, she won in 2 additional categories: Best Vocalist and Local Artist Who Gives Back. She’s opened for Tedeschi-Trucks Band, Geoff Atchison, Danielle Nicole Band, Karen Lovely, Taj Mahal and the Beach Boys. The dynamite configuration she’ll have with her for this show includes the superlative skills of Kelly Jones on guitar and vocals, James Kylen on drums, Taylor Pierson on keys and Zack Page on bass. From Traditional Blues and Swing to Rockin’ Blues and originals they set the stage on fire from slow ember to full alarm! Playin’ it forward is her motto as evidenced by her many collaborative and philanthropic productions over the past 20 years, benefitting local musicians and charities.
– ALL AGES- LIMITED PATIO SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVEROOTS AND DORERoots and Dore are an American blues, soul and roots duo from the music-rich mountains of Asheville, North Carolina. They are currently among the busiest performing acts in the southeastern US. Having played 150-200 shows annually for the past 15 years. They have made a name for themselves in the blues world by opening for national blues acts, (Eric Gales, Bob Margolin , Mac Arnold, Maria Muldaur, John Dee Holeman, John Primer, Samantha Fish and many others) they’ve playing festivals nationally and internationally and their original music is being played on dozens of radio stations, locally and around the world. Roots and Dore released their last album The Blues and Beyond to a wave of awesome reviews. (Featuring special guest appearances by “Steady Rolling” Bob Margolin of Muddy Waters Band, along with Doc Watson’s partner and multiple Grammy winner David Holt and Tony Black, bass player for Marshall Tucker Band.) Always a good time had by everyone when Roots and Dore are doing their thing for folks at shows.
– ALL AGES- LIMITED PATIO SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVEDANI KERR & THE SKELETON KREWDani Kerr & The Skeleton Krew is an electric, high-energy group that creates a unique blend of soul-powered southern rock n roll. The Krew will take you on a nostalgic ride of raw music influenced from southern rock, hard rock, soul, blues, funk & jazz. This show leaves you with that feel-good feeling you just can’t get enough of. If you are a fan of the 70’s and the surrounding eras, you don’t want to miss out on this band!