– AGES 18+- FULLY SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SEATING TICKETS AVAILABLE RYAN O’FLANAGANRyan is a Los Angeles-based comedian, actor, and writer. He has appeared on American Vandal, New Girl, Dave , Players, Corporate, and The Orville . He has voiced for American Dad! and currently voices “Edric” on Disney Channel’s The Owl House . His sketch group, Dead Kevin, has been featured on Tosh.0 , Comedy Central Digital, and was an LA Weekly Top Comedy Act to Watch in 2013.Ryan has performed at comedy festivals like JFL Montreal, Blue Whale Comedy Fest, Life is Beautiful, High Plains, and Vodafone Comedy Fest in Dublin. He has done stand up on Last Call With Carson Daly, Adam Devine’s House Party , and recorded his half hour for Comedy Central in 2018. He partnered with Funny or Die to produce his ” Overly Excited Tourist ” series in 2017.
– ALL AGES- FULLY SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SEATING TICKETS AVAILABLE MIA JACKSON Mia Jackson is a Georgia native, now living in New York and has spent the last few years on tour with Amy Schumer and performing nightly at The Comedy Cellar when not on the road. She is a writer and actor on Life & Beth (Hulu) and staff writer on I Love Us (BET+). Her first original comedy pilot, Aim Higher, sold to Warner Brothers in 2021. A true multi-hyphenate, Mia’s delightful Georgia accent landed her as the host/narrator VO for My Celebrity Dream Wedding (VH1). Her second half hour comedy special premiered on Comedy Central Nov. 1, 2019 and her stand up is regularly featured on This Week at The Comedy Cellar (Comedy Central). Mia is smart, funny, relatable and versatile. Her quirky, endearing comedy and bright attitude entertains all types of crowds. Mia’s additional credits include: PAUSE with Sam Jay (HBO Max), Inside Amy Schumer (Comedy Central), Expecting Amy (HBO Max), This Is Stand Up (Comedy Central), Southin’ Off (Facebook Watch), Unprotected Sets (EPIX), Flop House (Viceland), Last Comic Standing (NBC), Soul Train Awards (BET) and Just For Laughs New Faces.
– ALL AGES- FULLY SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM TICKETS AVAILABLEBARON VAUGHN With an undeniable ability to construct and produce remarkable performances, actor/writer/comedian Baron Vaughn is a skilled talent both on and off the stage, as well as in front of and behind the camera. He can be seen acting alongside Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin on Netflix’s Grace & Frankie in the role of “Bud” currently in its sixth season. He is the voice of “Tom Servo” in the new Mystery Science Theater 3000 (The Return and The Gauntlet) also streaming on Netflix. He has made a very personal documentary for the Fusion Network called Fatherless directed by Dawn Porter. He’s the co-creator and co-host of the acclaimed Comedy Central showcase variety series The New Negroes with Baron Vaughn and Open Mike Eagle and the series Call & Response with Blavity and Funny or Die. He is also the host of Syfy Wire’s The Great Debate premiering June 18 on SYFY. Baron has performed stand-up comedy for 18 years. He has 2 comedy recordings Raised by Cable and Blaxistential Crisis both streaming on all platforms. He’s performed on Comedy Central in his own Half Hour, and The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail. He’s also appeared on HBO’s 2 Dope Queens, Showtime’s SXSW Comedy, and TBS’ Conan (twice). On top of headlining major clubs and colleges all over the US, Baron has performed at the Just for Laughs (Montreal), Life Is Beautiful (Las Vegas), and the New York Comedy Festival among others. Baron and Open Mike have also toured the live version of The New Negroes to many festivals, clubs and theaters across the country. Baron has punched-up shows produced by IFC and Dreamworks, was selected for the inaugural 2016 Sundance New Voices Lab, and of course, wrote on both The New Negroes and MST3K. Baron’s directorial debut, the short film “So Much To Do” featuring Toni Trucks, can be seen in the horror anthology, Scare Package, premiering June 18 on Shudder. He has a BFA in Acting from Boston University’s prestigious theatre program.
EARLY SHOW: Ben Roy
– ALL AGES- FULLY SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM TICKETS AVAILABLEBEN ROY If you aren’t familiar with Ben Roy, he’s been taking comedy audiences by storm since 2004, bringing an unparalleled energy and unique voice to the stage. Often compared to Lewis Black or Bill Hicks due to his passionate, ranting approach, Roy has a style that is definitively his own. Roy cut his comedic teeth in Denver at the world famous Comedy Works. Since then, he has been selected to perform at the Montreal Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, Just For Laughs Toronto, Just For Laughs Chicago, The New York Comedy Festival, Austin’s South by Southwest festival, and many more. Roy has been featured on HBO’s Funny as Hell series; as well as on the Comedy Central shows Adam DeVine’s House Party, Corporate, @midnight, and This Is Not Happening. Ben has also released four stand-up comedy albums and was listed as one of Variety’s Top 10 Comics to Watch.Along with fellow Denver Comedians Adam Cayton-Holland and Andrew Orvedahl (who collectively perform as The Grawlix), Ben created, wrote, and starred in TruTV’s original comedy series Those Who Can’t, which now has all three seasons available for streaming on HBOMax. He’s also currently host of two podcasts, 97.9 The Rat Race on the All Things Comedy network, and The Grawlix Saves the World available on The Starburns Audio Network. In addition to stand-up comedy, acting, and writing, Roy is a prolific musician and the current lead singer of pop punk outfit SPELLS
ASHEVILLAINS: Local Comedy Showcase
– ALL AGES- FULLY SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SEATING TICKETS AVAILABLE ASHEVILLAINS is a local comedy showcase produced by Modelface Comedy featuring a group of ashevilles favorite comedians. Hosted by Marlene Thompson Featuring Mario Trevizo, Ryan Cox and more announce soon!!!
Comedian Michael Palascak
– ALL AGES- SEATED SHOW- LIMITED NUMBER OF PREMIUM SEATING TICKETS AVAILABLE- PRESENTED BY MODELFACE COMEDYMICHAEL PALASCAK Michael Palascak is a comedian who grew up in Indiana and now lives in LA. He performed on both The Late Late Show with James Corden and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in the same year. He has over 1 million views on YouTube. In addition, his resume includes A Little Late with Lilly Singh, The Tonight Show, Letterman, Craig Ferguson, Conan, has a Comedy Central Half Hour special, and was a Top 5 Finalist on Last Comic Standing where one judge claimed, “My first impression of Michael was a great likability. This is a guy that could star in a sitcom.” Michael’s likability allows him to relate to his audiences in a real way which sets up the huge laughs he gets from his sharp, personal material. Consistently writing and performing, this summer Michael released both a new album— The Internet Live through 800 Pound Gorilla and a new stand-up special on the Dry Bar app— 1984. Available for free streaming. Drew Hunt of The Chicago Reader wrote about Michael, “In a lot of ways, he represents the ideal antidote to the sort of unbridled cynicism that pervades much of contemporary stand-up.” Michael’s optimism continues in the new National Lampoon series — The Bright Side where he takes a positive stance on a negative topic streaming on YouTube.